Job location: Netherlands
- Application software development as part of a team.
- Responsible for implementing the design in C for existing modules and C++ for new modules
- Software design and its documentation using UML
- Test report preparation
- Work on both Agile and Waterfall models
- Experience in programming Linux C/C++ applications
- Knowledge on Python
- Experience with formal software quality through code review, static code analysis, unit testing, test automation
- Experience with model driven development
- Experience or proven ability in computational algorithms, technical specifications UML and in designing complex software architecture
- Experience in various modes such as optimized waterfall model, Agile and concurrent engineering.
- Good level of English
Apply Now: Send your CV to email@example.com