- Are you someone who wants to support our Web Development Team throughout the year? Do you feel like working in an innovative, progressive company? Then perhaps we have the ideal job for you!
- As Software Tester you support the Developer Team by functional and technical testing of software products, websites, assets, applications and sprints.
- You ensure that bugs are prevented and that the end user gets the best user experience.
- You test the user-friendliness and quality of the software so that it matches the wishes of the customer or user.
- You are responsible for carrying out scheduled tests within the deadline.
- You analyze risks and analyze the impact of errors.
- Reporting results to the Web Development Team.
- As a Software Tester you are aware of the latest novelties, your input is particularly appreciated.
- You will have to occasionally travel to Europe for trainings and meetings
- You have more than 2 years of experience in Software testing
- Affinity with web development is a must
- You have knowledge of MS Office and work smoothly with Sass, Grunt, Gulp, …
- You are creative in finding solutions
- Work independently
- You are very good in English, both orally and in writing
- Being able to adapt to changing circumstances (flexibility)
- Focus on quality
- Sense of accuracy
Apply Now: Email your CV to email@example.com